London-based impact investor LeapFrog Investments said it has received commitments worth $700 million (around Rs 4,900 crore at current exchange rate) for its third fund, topping its initial target of $600 million. Investors that...
- Life insurance industry to focus on millennials, digital-human interface
- Nestle India chief flags concern for industry over lower-than-expected monsoons
- Amazon, Apple show two faces of India’s quest to lure investment
- Challenges facing the events’ industry in 2019
- Emerging trends, tech opportunities, tasks in front of the insurance industry
November 27, 2018
January 29, 2019