The finance ministry is working towards streamlining strategic sale procedure to facilitate outright sale of Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) within four months of issuance of documents to potential investors. The move is aimed...
- Life insurance industry to focus on millennials, digital-human interface
- Nestle India chief flags concern for industry over lower-than-expected monsoons
- Amazon, Apple show two faces of India’s quest to lure investment
- Challenges facing the events’ industry in 2019
- Emerging trends, tech opportunities, tasks in front of the insurance industry
November 27, 2018
January 29, 2019