London-based impact investor LeapFrog Investments said it has received commitments worth $700 million (around Rs 4,900 crore at current exchange rate) for its third fund, topping its initial target of $600 million. Investors that...
- This eastern state loves equity MFs in an industry dominated by debt funds
- Kuwaiti real estate sales register $5.9bln in six months
- Finance Bill 2019: Cash withdrawal from multiple accounts to be aggregated for levying 2% TDS
- Auto industry asks refiners for BSVI fuel 45 days ahead of the deadline
- Indian real estate firms fast adopting AI technology
November 27, 2018
January 29, 2019