Since the Great Exhibition of 1851, the UK events industry has always led and others have followed. Today, in the UK, exhibitions alone contribute £12 billion to the economy, but with venue space at...
- Life insurance industry to focus on millennials, digital-human interface
- Nestle India chief flags concern for industry over lower-than-expected monsoons
- Amazon, Apple show two faces of India’s quest to lure investment
- Challenges facing the events’ industry in 2019
- Emerging trends, tech opportunities, tasks in front of the insurance industry
November 27, 2018
January 29, 2019